Samarth Group of Institutions, College of Engineering, Belhe (Pune), was established in the year 2010 to impart the quality education to the aspiring students. The Society wa started by the Hon’ble President Shree Vasantrao Gangaram Shelake and his family, who are committed and dedicated to business, social work and academics. Shree Vasantrao Gangaram Shelake, had a dream to establish an excellent technical educational institute which will impart quality education to the students at an affordable rate. To fulfill the dream of Shree Vasantrao Gangaram Shelake, Shelake brothers had established an educational institute in the name of Shree Swami Samarth as Samarth Rural Educational Institute, Rajuri (Pune). The management of SREIR is committed to provide the State-of-the-art infrastructure, excellent academic ambience and Socio-Economical environment to the students to become the responsible citizens of our country and to face the global challenges in the coming future.
Accordingly Society had started a new engineering and technical institute with a mission to provide quality technical education, under the name and style Samarth Group of Institutions, College of Engineering, Belhe, Pune – 412 410, (MS) with the effect from the academic year 2010-11, with a moto of becoming a premier centre of excellence in the field of Engineering and Technology to impart quality education for the benefit of aspiring students.
Board of Governing body: It has been established as per the norms of AICTE.
|1||Shri . Vasantrao Gangaram Shelake||Chairman of The Trust||Chairman|
|2||Shri. Dnyaneshwar Gangaram Shelake||Nominee of The Trust||Member|
|3||Shri. Vivek Vasantrao Shelake||Nominee of The Trust||Member|
|4||Shri. Vallabh Vasantrao Shelake||Nominee of The Trust||Member|
|5||Shri. Rajeev Vinay Sawant||Nominee of The Trust||Member|
|6||Regional Officer||Nominee of The AICTE / UGC||Member|
|7||Representative||Nominee of The University / Affiliating Body||Member|
|8||Joint Director as a Regional Officer||Director Of Technical Education as a Nominee of The State Govt.||Member|
|9||Prof. Deshmukh D.S.||Faculty Member||Member|
|10||Prof. Gadekar . P. S.||Faculty Member||Member|
|11||Dr. A.S. Goje.||Principal||Member-Secretary|
Local Managing Committee: It is established as per Maharashtra University ACT 1994, The Local Managing Committee is constituted for the institute, details are as follows./
|1||Shri. Dnyaneshwar Gangaram Shelake||Vice-Chairman of The Trust and Local Entrepreneur||Chairman|
|2||Shri . Vasantrao Gangaram Shelake||Chairman of The Society and Local Entrepreneur||Vice-Chairman|
|3||Shri. Vivek Vasantrao Shelake||Secretary of The Trust||Member|
|4||Shri. Vallabh Vasantrao Shelake||Management Representative||Member|
|5||Mr. Tulsiram Balkrishna Shinde||Local Educationalist||Member|
|6||Mr. Madhav Kondaji Kawade||Local Industrialist||Member|
|7||Prof. Deshmukh D.S.||Faculty of college||Member|
|8||Prof. Gadekar. Pradeep S.||Faculty of college||Member|
|9||Prof. Vijay T. Date||Faculty of college||Member|
|10||Mr. Prakash Suresh Kulkarni||Non-Teaching Staff||Member|
|11||Dr. A.S. Goje.||Principal||Member-Secretary|
Approved by AICTE, New Delhi, DTE, Govt.of Maharashtra and affiliated to University of Pune.
- Beautiful, green, eco-friendly, and e-governance campus with state-of the -art infrastructure spread over 18 acres of land.
- Dynamic, dedicated, experienced, qualified academic and industrial and result-oriented teaching faculty.
- Well equipped laboratories, language lab and soft skills lab.
- Excellent Computer Center With 24x7 Internet facility.
- Excellent Library and information centre with rich collection of text books, reference books, national, international journals, e-books, e-journal and digital library section with audio video facility.
- Regular training sessions through students’ development program for enhancing aptitude, communication skills and technical knowledge, & Soft Skill Development Programs.
- Conducting guest, experts and visiting lectures and orientation by eminent academicians and industry renowned professionals with proven track record on regular basis.
- Organization of various academic and extra-curricular activities at inter and intra collegiate level.
- Sufficient parking for students, staff and visitors, separately.
- Separate hostel facilities for Boys and Girls students.
- To and fro Transport facilities from different corners of Pune city to college campus.
- Regular counseling by professional persons. Medical centre. Hygienic Cafeteria
- Availability of study material, practice of old University question papers, evaluation and guidance for students with time management techniques.
- Regular feedback of students, parents, faculty. (Parent-teacher meet).
- Availability of indoor and outdoor sports supported by modern facility with an adequate coach (Sport facilities).
- Samarth Group of Institutions, College of Engineering, Belhe, Pune is one of the top 10 engineering college at pune.
- The infrastructure of Samarth Group of Institutions, College of Engineering, Belhe, Pune is comparative to the globalized standard.
- 18. The faculty of Samarth Group of Institutions, College of Engineering, Belhe, Pune is dedicated,having excellent industrial track record of knowledge which is compared around globe.
- 19. The library (e-newspapers, e-journals, digital international versions of research journals, textbooks and references) of Samarth Group of Institutions, College of Engineering, Belhe, Pune is of excellent standard compared with the standards around globe.
- To provide an experience that inspires students to reach for the highest level of accomplishment and personal growth throughout their lives.
- To provide an environment that enables students and faculty to make lasting contributions to the advancement of knowledge and the creative practice of engineering.
- To share the fruits of our efforts in order to enhance the public understanding of technology and to facilitate its use on behalf of society.
- To create and maintain a diverse, collegial community that recognizes and values the contribution of each individual.
- To do all of the above with integrity. The accomplishment of our mission is a shared responsibility of each member of the College community.
- To develop the institute into a centre of excellence in education, research, training and consultancy to the extent that it becomes a significant player in the technical and overall development of the country.
Dear Students, SREI’s SGOI College of Engineering, Belhe, Pune has played a pioneering role in profession and technical education. The objective of SREI’s SGOI College of Engineering is to help region and other developing state to improve their engineering practices both in the private and in the public sectors, and superior public policies. It seeks to do this through producing effective engineers who will pioneer new engineering practices and set new standards; through producing teachers and researchers who will generate new ideas of International significance.
That is, we have to produce engineers who can operate efficiently across the globe, who can excel in a multi culture environment, and who can negotiate confidently across culture. Further, we have to benchmark ourselves on a global scale with the best engineering education institutions and become the institution –of-choice for the best students residing all over country. This is a big challenge indeed, knowing the potential of faculty we have no doubt that this objective will be achieved and exceeded.
I wish all the student a “GOOD LUCK”
Mr. Vivek Vasantrao Shelake
Secretary, SREI, Pune.
The Right To Information Act
Accordingly, a Right to Information Cell has been established at Samarth Group of Institutions, College of Engineering, Belhe (Pune), and Maharashtra State.
Designation Name/Designation Contact No E-mail Address
Appealing Officer Dr. Goje A. S.
Information Officer Prof. Khankar K.B
Asst. Information Officer Prof. Gadekar P.S.