Welcome to the Samarth Group of Institutions, College of Engineering, Belhe, Pune. Libraries are backbone of any civilized society and heart of any academic institutions. Thus the library at SGOI, COE College of Engineering also acquires a prominent place among the students and faculty. Our library has a very rich collection of relevant books and journals.
SGOI, COE College of Engineering library provides students, staff and faculty members for updating their knowledge and supporting the research and teaching / learning activities.
The library is truly the intellectual hub of the campus. Our services, resources and physical spaces provide a strong foundation to support the college in achieving the highest standards in teaching, learning and research.
Central Library aims to offer effective services to its users to fulfill their learning needs in the field of Engineering, Science and Humanities through its user-friendly facilities. Keeping in view of the needs of current and upcoming user, we are maintaining an International Standard Documentation (ISD) and Dewy Decimal Classification cataloguing system.
The main objective of the central library is to emerge SGOI, COE College of Engineering as the best Engineering College in Savitribai Phule University by keeping good collection of learning resources and providing finest services to faculties and students of the College. We, at SGOI, COE College of Engineering Central Library always strive to provide better services and facilities to support the College Teaching, Learning and Research activities. Our ultimate goal is to create library services that are convenient and efficient for our students and staff.
Mr.Prakash R. Shirole.
SGOI, COE, Belhe,Pune
To be the competitive and renowned technical institute imparting quality education for socioeconomic development of our country.
To provide the student a peaceful and congenial environment to enable them to excel in their studies and personality development.
Aim & Objective
- The aim of this Manual is to lay down the procedures, rules and regulations for smooth, efficient and economical operations of the Hostel and the Canteen.
- To provide the student a peaceful and congenial environment to enable them to excel in their studies and personality development.
- Hostel Management, Security of Hostel boys and girls students as well as Property, good order and peace in the hostel, students staying in the hostel must comply with the hostel rules.
- To lay down system and producers for efficient functioning of the Samarth Rural Educational Institute, Rajuri’s Students Hostel.
- To create an efficient & effective management system.
- To create an atmosphere of harmony and co-operation amongst the students.
- To create amongst the students, a sense of accommodation and to inculcate discipline.
- To set the behavioral aspect of the employees of Hostel and the Canteen will observe proper, respectful relation with the students and other residents as well as among themselves.
- To run/manage the Hostel and its Canteen efficiently.
- To prepare well cultured and knowledgeable technocrats by imparting quality education.
Head Of Transport