To be the competitive and renowned technical institute imparting quality education for socioeconomic development of our country.
To provide the student a peaceful and congenial environment to enable them to excel in their studies and personality development.
Aim & Objective
- The aim of this Manual is to lay down the procedures, rules and regulations for smooth, efficient and economical operations of the Hostel and the Canteen.
- To provide the student a peaceful and congenial environment to enable them to excel in their studies and personality development.
- Hostel Management, Security of Hostel boys and girls students as well as Property, good order and peace in the hostel, students staying in the hostel must comply with the hostel rules.
- To lay down system and producers for efficient functioning of the Samarth Rural Educational Institute, Rajuri’s Students Hostel.
- To create an efficient & effective management system.
- To create an atmosphere of harmony and co-operation amongst the students.
- To create amongst the students, a sense of accommodation and to inculcate discipline.
- To set the behavioral aspect of the employees of Hostel and the Canteen will observe proper, respectful relation with the students and other residents as well as among themselves.
- To run/manage the Hostel and its Canteen efficiently.
- To prepare well cultured and knowledgeable technocrats by imparting quality education.